The duration of a presentation slot is 18 minutes. You will have 15 minutes for the presentation itself and 3 minutes for questions from the audience.
A LCD projector & computer (Windows 7, MS Powerpoint & Adobe Acrobat Reader) will be available in every session room for regular presentations. Neither Overhead projectors, 35mm slides projectors, VHS videotape player nor DVD player will be available.
Preparation of Visuals:
- Speakers should arrive in the session room at least 10 minutes BEFORE the start of their assigned session and report to the chair person. A proctor should be available in case you need technical assistance.
- Please load your presentation file in .ppt format onto the lecture room computer during the break BEFORE your assigned time, and make sure it displays properly. To avoid software compatibility problems (MS Powerpoint), speakers are advised to save their Powerpoint presentation on a secondary support (USB device, memory card). Also have a .pptx and PDF version of your presentation.
- Limit the number of words per visual to no more than 20.
- Leave space, at least the height of a capital letter, between lines of text.
- All fonts, including that on graphs, should be 18 point or larger.
- Graphs and charts should have bold lines and symbols that contrast sharply with the background.
In order to make the poster session run smoothly, some cooperation from you, as a poster exhibitor, is necessary. First of all, it is essential that your poster is put up before the session begins and removed after it has ended.
The placement of your poster will be marked on the panel with your paper number. Look for your number in the conference program.
The size of the poster panel that is available to each presenter is 8 feet wide x 4 feet tall (about 240 cm x 120 cm).
You are free to choose a single poster (or many smaller posters) that fit on the given panel size.
Your posters will be attached to the panel with push pins, which will already be available on the panel. If you need more pins, please contact the poster area proctor. After you have removed your poster, please leave the pins on the board.
Poster set-up and removal schedule :
Tuesday, June 26th
Session Session B4P-C
Set-up – 11:00 am to 12:00 noon
Presentation – 2:50 pm to 3:50 pm
Removal – 4:00pm to 4:30pm